- Remove google delete user
- Add deploy to DigitalOcean button
- Add deploy to Render button
- healthcheck url + allowed hosts fix
- Update docker image number
- additional update regarding v1.2.10
- Update slack add bot redirect button - remove legacy bot permissions
- Fix bug with adding introduction/appointment items
- Remove old signals file (old setup)
- Fix not being able to add to do items through 'add sequence' button
- Fix showing empty 'to do' conditions on new hire timeline
- Adding default username/password to dev docker-compose file
- Adding migrate cache table to dev docker-compose file
- Updates for Django Q. Stop having it redo every failing task indefinitely.
- Show error message when trying to send Slack test message without Slack account attached
- Fix showing preboarding preview part in a sequence
- Fix Slack syncing issue
- Update Django dep to newest version
- Update Docker version number (routine task)
- Fix showing old data in sequences (when adding a new one)
- Fix docker copy command
- Simplify docker setup (remove folders that are not necessary in container)
- Putting new hire start date further in the future (fixtures)
- Fix for blocking collectstatic on restart of container
- Enforcing email address of admin account to be lowercase. The email address would always be registered as lowercase and could therefore output incorrect info (on first run - creating admin account).
- Updated Docker version
- Another docker build fix
- A docker build fix
- TOTP 2FA support. You can now use andOTP, Aegis authenticator, Google authenticator, Authy or any other OTP app that you use to set up 2FA (with QR code).
- New editor and video support TipTap. We now support native video upload to S3. It will show up as a video in the portal and as a normal link in Slack.
- SMTP support
- Refactor Docker setup. Swapping Celery with Django Q. All running with supervisor now. Redis is now deprecated.
- Docker image
- Heroku deployment
- Automatically add new hires when they join Slack (optionally)
- Subject to custom email message. Used to be "Here is a quick update"
- Default sequences. Sequences that are always added to new hires by default.